Tuesday, January 6, 2015

First Book!
Today is the official release of the first book that features two pieces of my art! To say I'm excited would be an understatement! Its available at barnesandnoble.com and amazon.com today and in stores on January 12. I will be the lady in Barnes and Noble, in the Craft and Hobbies section, moving other books and putting mine in front...haha. Oh, heck, who am I kidding, I'll be putting it downstairs, right as you come in, with the New releases. Be sure to look for it!
I still haven't actually been able to see the book in person yet. I was confused about release dates. No worries, I'll get a copy of it soon enough. And I will have more photos to come. In the meantime, I will be celebrating today by doing more art!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Cindy! Congratulations! I really like your journal pages in Art Journal Kickstarter. I am also a contributor to this book, and am slowly making my way down the list to look at everyone's blogs. Such fun on a snowy day!

    ReplyDelete